torsdag 6 augusti 2026

6 August, Thursday, Day 2239

The Drone in Leipzig 2

Swedish sources say that the Leipzig drone was typically Russian. (Patrik Dahlin, Omni Idag 22:37)  

I wonder if the airport at Leipzig, or Arlanda, has any type of drone defense. 

It has gotten obvious that today's European politicians cannot handle hybrid- or psychological warfare. For the survival of the West, new politicians are needed - it might not be that easy to find them. 

A Thousand Dead Russians?

Today, we most likely had another day with a thousand dead Russians - and not a word about it in Swedish media. I wonder how this works.

SWEDISH

Drönare i Leipzig 2

Svenska källor säger att drönaren i Leipzig var typisk för Ryssland. (Patrik Dahlin, Omni Idag 22:37)  

Undrar om flygplatsen i Leipzig, eller Arlanda, har något drönarförsvar. 

Det står klart att dagens politiker inte kan hantera hybrid- och psykologisk krigföring. Nya politiker krävs för västs överlevnad - kanske inte så lätta att hitta. 

1 000 döda ryssar?

I dag hade vi sannolikt en dag till med tusen döda ryssar - och inte ett ord i svenska media. Undrar hur det här fungerar. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar